9/19/12

Fear

I hate fear! Hate it. I can talk myself out of anything and when I do, I know it is fear based. This morning is no different. I was doubting adoption. Am I making the right decision? what if I pick the wrong agency? what if we should just pursue IVF? what if I don’t explain adoption ‘right’ to our child? what if? what if!! I hate it. I am a Capricorn, which means I like to know what is going to happen. I like plans and love the known. The unknown scares me. I like to have my feet firmly on the ground. One would think that I would have mastered fear after my husband was in a war zone for a year. Nope. The only thing that it taught me (amongst other things) was to keep moving FORWARD. I need to take a leap of faith but that translates into leap = feet off the ground. Yikes!

No comments:

Post a Comment